Color name: black, beige
S: Applicable waist 60-74CM, weight 47kg or less, corresponding to the usual underwear size 32A/B/C.34A
M: Applicable waist 75-80CM, weight 53kg or less, corresponding to the usual underwear size 32D.348/C/D.36A
L: Applicable waist 80-85CM, weight 62kg or less, corresponding to the usual underwear size 36B/C/D.38A/B
XL: Applicable waist 85-93CK, weight 70kg or less, corresponding to usual underwear size 38C/D.40A/B
XXL: Applicable waist 93-101CM, weight less than 82kg, corresponding to the usual underwear size 42C/D.42A/B
What is the benefit of our posture corrector
- Keep bones and muscles properly aligned
- Reduce mental and physical fatigue and stress
- Prevent back pain
- Has a positive appearance
- Prevent the spine from being fixed in an abnormal position
How to use a posture corrector
1. When the muscle mass is relaxed, it is best to wear a posture corrector in the first half of the day. In the first week, you can use your posture corrector for 15-20 minutes, which can be increased by 20 minutes per day.
2. You may feel uncomfortable for the first 3-4 days, but then you will get used to wearing a posture corrector.
3. When people are in a stationary position (such as working on a computer), it is recommended to wear a back support. Do not exercise while wearing the back support.
4. It is recommended not to sleep in the corrector. Please note that wearing a posture corrector is only a precautionary measure and should not be used for medical purposes.
1 x Posture Corrector